We offer End-To-End Services in Electronics which includes but not limited to Electro-Mechanical Assembly, Mechanical Assembly, PCB design and manufacturing, Full test and inspection including burn-in Component Procurement, Design and product improvement assistance, New product design and development, Assembling Services, Testing, Box Assemblies, Import Substitutes / Indigenization, with fast turn-around times.
Training for Graduates and Undergraduates in the field of PCB Designing, Assembly, SMT Pick and Place programming, Testing.
PCB CAD Design & Manufacturing
- Single-sided, double-sided, and multi-layer boards with high density design handing capabilities
- Design for Surface mount, through-hole & mixed technology with QFN, BGA, PGA & fine pitch components
- PCB Designs for space, military, power, medical and commercial applications
- Design as per EMI/EMC/Signal Integrity requirement
- HDI Designs with micro vias and advanced materials - Via-in-Pad, Laser micro vias, ALIVH technology Component Library creation
- High speed, multi layer digital PCB designs - Bus routing, differential pairs, matched lengths
- Extensive RF and analog design experience (printed antennas, guard rings, RF shields...)
- Signal integrity issues to meet your digital design needs (tuned traces, different pairs...)
- PCB Layer management for signal integrity and impedance control DDR, DDR2, DDR3, SAS and differential pair routing expertise High density SMT designs (BGA, uBGA, PCI, PCIE, CPCI...)
- Low level analog PCB designs for metering Bill of material generation, Design for manufacturability (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Computer Aided Sheet metal work designs, Console, Rack & Panel Drawings in - Forward and Reverse Computer Aided Engineering production package drawings of sub & main assemblies like parts list, part detail wiring, wire harnessing, wire list, cable fabrication, panel printing drawings etc.
- Conversion of paper documents into electronic form (Storing the data in CD's) Data entry work of cables schedules, terminal list & instrument schedules
- Supply of Commercial, Industrial, MIL Grade PCBs with bare board testing for conventional & SMT
- Supply of High resolution Laser Photo Plot films of 7 mil thickness for PCB designs and contact film